Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

For Sale:

I would like to start by apologizing for my lack of blogging knowledge! I can't get the pictures in the order that I want, I can't get the *spacing* between the descriptions and photos right.... and the list goes on! :-/ So please forgive me. But I hope you still get the idea! :)

Also, ALL the items have only been worn once and are in EUC (like new!)!


Boden Printed Cardigan, in Claret 60's Spot print,
size UK-14, $25 shipped


Boden Stripey Cardigan,
size UK-16, $35 shipped


Boden Stripey Cardigan,
size UK-14, $35 shipped


Boden Embroidered Cardigan, in Grey Melange,
size UK-14, $35 shipped




Boden Chic Textures Cardigan in Dusty Aqua Melange,
size UK-14, $30 shipped



Boden "Double Layer Tee" in Mid-Brown color,
size UK-16, $18 shipped
*This is actually 1 tee!
{Sorry about the hair in the first picture- Oops! =P }




Not sure of the 'name' of this next one!
It's a Size UK-14 jersey knit Boden top, $20 shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment